June 5, 2014
Compadres blog tour part 2
About Johnathan Dobbs
I'm a Christian first. I'm a husband and father second. Then I am an avid outdoorsman (hiking, camping, climbing, canoeing, fishing, etc...). Right now, I have a passion for climbing and card tricks. I am the minister for the Aztec church of Christ in Aztec, NM. I look forward to meeting new people and hearing from all. View all posts by Johnathan Dobbs
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 5th, 2014 at 11:00 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
On the Sharp End
Just some random thoughts...
just some of the things I think about daily. I'm a Christian, husband, father, preacher, and lover of nature.
what I’m aboutanger baptism Bible child children christ christian christianity Christmas church communion cross culture dad Daughter death evangelism example faith family father fear fish fishing forgive forgiveness friend god grace hate heaven help holy spirit hope husband jesus joy kingdom life love marriage Matthew mom mother mountain neighbor New Mexico Obama pain parent parents pastor Paul peace people pray prayer preacher religion romans sacrifice salvation Satan save sin sing son spirit trust truth unity water wife world worship
- This is why directions are hard in New Mexico. #newmexicotrue instagram.com/p/BXnsx4Yjjps/\o/ 6 days ago
- Saw this sign in our church building today and all I could think of was this. instagram.com/p/BXjF-mRj2L-/\o/ 1 week ago
- Another fun trip down the #Animas. instagram.com/p/BXUXnxBDWdM/\o/ 1 week ago
- #FakeNews Ex. 23:1 "Do not spread false reports" Please, for the love of all that is sanity, check your facts before you excitedly share.\o/ 1 month ago
- So many people react to the rule/law/command but never take into consideration why. What's the heart behind the command? #obey\o/ 1 month ago
- Penny Lane access on the Animas River upstream from Farmington, NM. This is a new water feature… instagram.com/p/BWb3WykDtAI/\o/ 1 month ago
- Shhhhh… mrjdobbs.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/shh… https://t.co/5h9kewD3mB\o/ 1 month ago
- Elves Chasm in the Grand Canyon. You climb up behind the waterfall to jump off (under the rock… instagram.com/p/BVx0axejGxT/\o/ 1 month ago
- Havasu Canyon just off the Grand Canyon. Beautiful, refreshing water!! instagram.com/p/BVxz5G_D7cH/\o/ 1 month ago
- Bright Angel Trail June 9 @ Grand Canyon National Park instagram.com/p/BVw-04PDhTA/\o/ 1 month ago